Time Appointments are recruiting on behalf of our client a leading IT Managed Service Provider who have offices in Ipswich, they are currently looking for an Account Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a set of client accounts and creating long lasting relationships which promote retention and loyalty so that clients do not turn to competition.
Basic salary is up to £50,000 with OTE £70,000-£80,000
- Ensuring the profitability and growth of a set of client accounts.
- Identify, develop and convert new business opportunities with clients.
- Negotiate contracts and fees.
- Report key financial data to senior leaders.
- Serve as the link of communication between client accounts and internal teams.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to client accounts in a timely manner.
- Create account development plans to develop the relationships by proposing solutions that meet clients objectives.
The successful applicant must have previous MSP Account Management experience and be motivated and drive to work towards targets. You must work well as an individual and as part of a team and be highly organised. It is also essential requirement that you hold a full driving license.