Time Appointments are working on behalf of a leading logistics company based in Colchester, who are looking for a friendly and organised Sales Administrator to join their team!
- Carry out the data entry of information onto the relevant system, identifying and resolving any discrepancies and prepare all documentation relating to the movement/transportation of goods in an accurate and efficient manner to deliver high customer service levels
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner to all relevant external and internal clients to maintain the key flow of information
- Answer and direct queries promptly and in a professional manner providing accurate information to ensure excellent customer service is being delivered
- Complete general administrative duties in an efficient and effective manner to deliver a world class service
- Maintain relevant system by accurately inputting the required data, in addition to checking and reconciling data where appropriate and identifying and resolving any discrepancies to ensure 100% accuracy
- Update, produce and communicate all business KPI’s to monitor service delivery levels
- Work as part of a team and participate in cross training initiatives to provide effective cover in a colleague’s absence
- Operate a high standard of general housekeeping and work in a safe manner complying with all health and safety regulations in order to maintain a clean, safe and tidy working environment.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Working knowledge of basic administration principles
- Transport industry and systems desirable
- Microsoft packages
- GCSE’s at grade A-C in English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent)
- General administration tasks, preferably in the haulage industry
- Supporting a department with general administration tasks
- Working with transport systems is desirable
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Onsite Parking
- Cycle to work scheme
If you like the idea of loyalty awards and discounts across a range of top brands as well as the opportunity for training and development, this could be the perfect role for you!