Are you a part-qualified accounting wizard?
If you’re a motivated, enthusiastic, and ambitious part-qualified accountant looking for a step up, this one is for you…
Time Appointments is currently working with an award-winning accountancy firm based in Colchester. The firm is looking to recruit an aspiring semi-senior accountant to join their fantastic team.
What you will be doing:
- Preparing statutory accounts under UK GAAP (FRS 102 or FRS 105).
- Preparation of tax computations for Limited Companies, Partnerships & Sole Traders.
- Preparation of management accounts and year end accounts for Limited Companies, Partnerships & Sole Traders.
- Assisting with the planning, field work and completion of statutory audits for a variety of industries.
- Being part of the audit team and completing work under the supervision of a senior or manager.
- Prepare confirmation statements and other documents for filing with Companies House.
What you’ll need to have:
- ACA/ACCA studier or AAT level 4 qualified with a view to studying ACA/ACCA
- Experience of statutory company accounts preparation and preparing a working paper file.
- Exposure to auditing (desirable but not essential).
- Ability to work confidentially and independently.
- Have experience of IRIS as well as exposure to using Xero, Sage and QuickBooks (desirable but not essential).
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.