Are you an experienced practice accountant looking for a change or a step up?
If you’re a driven, dynamic, and professional Senior Accountant, that’s looking for a new challenge, this one is for you…
Time Appointments is currently working with a fantastic accountancy firm with offices based all over East Anglia. The firm is looking to recruit an experienced practice accountant to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Final accounts review plus any tax adjustments
- Meetings with clients
- Preparation of company CT600 returns
- Partnership returns & individual self-assessment tax returns
- Certifying mortgage references for clients
- Some site work
- Capital gains tax/Inheritance tax work
- Charity accounts occasionally
What you’ll need to have:
- Fully ACCA/ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Strong practice experience
- High level of proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.