We are working alongside one of the UK’s largest brokers who are keen to strengthen their claims department by recruiting a Senior Claims Handler to work in Bury St Edmunds. The successful candidate will have insurance claims experience, ideally in Motor, Employer and Public Liability or Property.
- Maintain all standards of the claims service delivery by adhering to company Procedures
- Ensure all claims are recorded accurately and in accordance with procedural guides
- Produce Claims information & reports for client renewals in good time and within any deadlines
Key Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of general insurance claims.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret policy wordings.
- Manage, organise and prioritise own workload.
- Ability to problem solve
- Attention to detail, Organisation and Time management
- Maintains thorough and accurate records
- Ability to manage own workload.
- 2 years + experience working in a similar claims environment
- Keen to further own professional development