Are you a corporate tax wizard?
If you’re an experienced, professional Tax manager or above that is looking to take the next step in your career, this one is for you…
Time Appointments are currently working with a leading national advisory firm based in Norwich. The firm is looking to recruit a Tax professional at manager level or above to join their fantastic team.
- You’ll be involved in client pitches alongside colleagues from other specialisms to win and deliver work in a joined-up manner.
- You will form an important part of the firm’s forensic accounting services, specifically the contribution to single joint expert reports for the UK courts relevant to matrimonial proceedings, tax professional negligence claims and wider commercial and regulatory matters
- You will also provide a key role in the provision of both corporate and personal tax compliance and advisory advice to a retained client portfolio including many high-net-worth individuals
What you’ll need to have:
- CTA qualified or ACA/ACCA qualified and have worked within a tax team of a professional practice
- 1-3 years post qualified with both tax compliance and tax advisory experience
- And of course, You’ll have practical experience across the personal and corporate tax disciplines, i.e., the role would suit someone who has held a client facing role with owner managed businesses and a good knowledge of a working knowledge of personal tax, employment tax and corporate tax compliance issues!
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.