We are currently recruiting for a creative and forward thinking Senior Technical SEO candidate to join our award winning clients’ thriving full-service digital marketing agency. This is a really exciting opportunity for the right person to make a significant impact.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the organic search performance of clients. As one of the go-to individuals within the agency for advice and expertise on all areas of search engine optimisation. It is crucial that you are highly knowledgeable and results-focused individual.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish alongside the account managers and clients – a concise and targeted set of keywords against which organic performance will be benchmarked for all clients. This should be clearly documented in the client strategy documents and maintained on a monthly basis.
- Working closely with the Account Directors and Account Managers to ensure that all client accounts have a robust Technical-SEO strategy in place and objectives tailored to meet or exceed the commercial expectations of the client.
- Ensure that client websites consistently meet industry best practices and that the company technical SEO standards would stand up to scrutiny from industry peers or rival agencies.
- Work with colleagues across content, PR and outreach to collaborate on off-page rankings signals to support wider Organic Search objectives for clients.
- Support the Production Team through the various key phases of in-house website design and development.