Time Appointments are thrilled to be working on behalf of a client on their search for a Trainee Import/Export Clerk to join their friendly team. This role would be suitable for those who have a keen interest in Shipping/Logistics and are keen to develop new skills.
As a Senior Transport Operator you will be responsible for:
- Analytically coordinate transport
- Coordinate and complete imports/exports
- Dealing with relevant transport documentation
- Liaising with third parties in regards to transport
- General administrative and booking duties
- Arranging Haulage/Warehousing
What do I need to be able to apply?
- Have experience in a Transport/Logistics/Shipping role
- Have an understanding of the industry
- Experience in dealing with third party haulage preferred but not essential
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment
What do I get?
- A very competitive salary
- Attractive bonuses
- Generous holiday and pension contribution
- The opportunity to work within a positive environment
- Excellent progression opportunities