Time Appointments are delighted to be working on behalf of our client in the Colchester area who due to rapid growth, are now looking to recruit a Shipping and Logistics Co-ordinator to join their already exceptional team.
- Dealing with good in and updating in house system.
- Handling all shipment enquiries.
- Making sure orders ready for dispatch
- Dealing with all dispatched orders
- Handling shipping documentation.
- Liaise with freight forwarders/courier companies to arrange collection and delivery of orders.
- Dealing with suppliers and customers.
- Oversea export documentation /certification /SLI Forms
- Proof of export/ invoices / packing list/ labeling
- Checking client orders against TLI quote
Previous Skills & Experience
- Competent in both word and outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Forward thinking
- Customer focused
Our client is looking to fill this vacancy ASAP and we are looking to book suitable applicants in for interviews immediately.