An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading supplier based on the outskirts of Chelmsford as a Stock Control Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for an applicant with warehouse experience to develop their skills and work within a friendly organisation who value their staff.
As a Stock Control Assistant you will be responsible for…
- Implementing full instructions given by the Stock Control Supervisor, Logistics Manager and Operations Manager.
- Ensuring all stock queries are brought to the attention of the supervisor.
- Stock checking products and adjusting stock to amend all systems.
- Making goods live and put them in to the AWS.
- Complying with all Health and Safety requirements as outlined by the Health and Safety Executive and business.
- Ensuring the write-off codes are sent out daily.
- Moving over’s back into the system using the AWS system.
- Adjusting/monitoring/investigating scanner removals from PPD daily.
To be considered for this role applicants must:
- Have Warehouse experience or experience in a similar role
- Be able to work alone and in a team
- Be friendly, down to earth, and personable
- Have good attention to detail
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary, career progression, a chance to gain further experience and the opportunity to work within a positive, encouraging environment.