Are you interested in becoming a controller of stock?
If you’re a professional and enthusiastic person, with good attention, and experience in a stock environment, this one is for you…
Time Appointments is currently working with a fantastic business based in Witham and Braintree. The client is looking to recruit a motivated stock controller to join their fantastic team.
What you will be doing:
- Provide all round inventory analysis, reporting & management
- Receive all inventory into the store efficiently & accurately
- Conduct regular audit reports of inventory & manage stock reports and stock-takes
- Manage stock volumes & have procedures in place to ensure continual flow
- Process returns/transfers
- Be the main point of contact for all stock related queries
What you’ll need to have:
- You will have great attention to detail, processing accuracy, with excellent numerical skills, you’ll have excellent organisation skills and be able to work to deadlines under minimum supervision
- You will have good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- You will have demonstrable experience within a stock control environment, ideally within a Pharmacy
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays)
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Free onsite parking
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.