Are you a stock master with an analytical touch?
If you’re a driven, professional, and diverse stock controller or data analyst with experience in stock and analytics, this one is for you…
Time Appointments is currently working with growing pharmaceutical company based in Essex. The company is looking to recruit an experienced stock controller/analyst to join their fantastic team.
What you will be doing:
- Stock control
- Create, maintain monthly price files – updating prices etc
- Hold regular supplier performance review meetings
- Pricing Negotiations
- Reporting branch wastage
- Distributing ad hoc stock to branches
- Importing, analysing, and reporting data
- Control of the Head office stock computer system
- Work with suppliers to ensure adequate stock fulfilment rates.
What you’ll need to have:
- Experience of working in a stock analysis or stock control role is desirable but you must have a keen interest in analysis of numbers and figures. Understand how a business operates; and, of stock, availability, and operations (desirable)
- Advanced excel are essential
- Understanding of the Drug Tariff and Pharmacy supply chain (desirable)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.