Are you an enthusiastic and driven person?
If you’re a motivated, enthusiastic, and professional with a strong desire to be rewarded for your work ethic and willingness to learn new skills within the world of recruitment, this one is for you…
Time Appointments is currently recruiting for a number of new positions due to a really exciting period of growth. One role in particular is for a passionate talent manager to join our fantastic finance and accounting team.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and growing your own network within the world of accountancy and finance, which is one of the largest recruitment sectors in the UK.
- Sourcing fresh accountancy and finance talent on a daily basis
- Creating eye catching adverts for your clients’ new vacancies
- Working directly with the head of accountancy and finance to supply staff to some of the largest firms in the UK
- Maintain the highest standards of compliance and GDPR procedure
What you’ll need to have:
- 5 GCSE grade C/4 or above including English and Maths
- Strong desire to get into the world of recruitment and rise through the ranks!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient I.T skills
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.