Are you a Tax Wizard?
If you’re an enthusiastic, motivated and professional Tax Advisor with corporate and business tax experience, looking for a new challenge, this one is for you…
Time Appointments are currently working with an award-winning firm based in East Anglia. The firm is looking to recruit a Tax Advisor to join their fantastic team.
What you will be doing:
- Working with a client portfolio that includes business clients across the spectrum from the very small to groups turning over several hundreds of million including OMBs, subsidiaries of larger international groups, charities and LLPs.
- You will work closely with managers and partners, assisting them in tax compliance and advisory matters, and with appropriate supervision, draft computations, letters and reports for manager / partner review.
- You will prepare key client reporting documents, adhere to cost budgets and be involved with various tax compliance and advisory matters.
What you’ll need to have:
- Fully ATT/AAT/ICAEW/ACCA qualified or equivalent (Full study support towards ATT/CTA would be available as would refresher training if required)
- Recent experience within a professional services environment giving you at least a working knowledge of Corporate and Business Tax is essential.
- A high level of ICT (Excel, Word) literacy is required. Experience of Alphatax and CCH software would be advantageous but not essential.
- Must be keen to be involved in planning and technical aspects of tax, compliance and advisory work, and to develop your skills.
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.