Time Appointments are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a leading local business in Ipswich, who is currently seeking to appoint a high calibre Technical Administrator to strengthen their team.
The successful candidate will form part of the Technical department where they will take on full responsibility for providing effective and efficient support to Area Technical Sales Managers, processing technical specifications, inspection reports, guarantees and handling internal/external telephone enquiries.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide Administrative support within the department as the business demands
- Working as part of a busy integral team
- Liaison with Clients and Area Technical Sales Managers
- Internal / external telephone enquiries
- Raising specifications, inspection reports & guarantees, tracking and progressing accordingly
- Assisting other team members when required
- To be flexible to work additional hours when required
- Maintain high standards of service
- Ensure accuracy at all times
- Prioritise workload to meet the demands of the business
- To assist within other areas of the department/business as needs arise
- Ad-hoc duties
- Use of purpose built database, word and excel
The ideal candidate will have experience gained from within the construction industry or architect/surveyor background. A keen eye for detail, accurate typing skills and advanced knowledge of Word and Excel combined with the ability to communicate well at all levels are imperative to your success within this role.
For further details on this or any of our roles contact our team today!