Time Appointments are working with a leading claims specialist company based in Suffolk who are looking to recruit a Technical Claims Handler to join their team.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for customers, managing customers claims, while ensuring the policyholders are kept informed at all stages. You will arrange settlements, invoice payments and liaise with a variety of individuals both internally and externally, while managing incoming emails and phone calls.
The successful candidate will be a great communicator, dedicated to providing a professional and empathetic service to customers. In addition, to providing exemplary customer service, you will have previous experience dealing with challenging conversations, while maintaining a professional and adaptable communication style.
- Reviewing policies to correctly determine how to move forward with their claim
- Reviewing data to set up new claims, appointing contractors
- Composing informative letters and other written correspondence to policyholders
- Ensuring claims are updated with any changes on internal system.
- Ensuring compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements
- Managing and reviewing diaries in a timely manner
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capable to effectively communicate – both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Efficient administrative skills
- Competent numeracy, literacy, and IT skills
- A proactive attitude, and enthusiastic
- Polite and confident phone manner
The client offers a variety of shifts with hours ranging from 30 to 37.5 per week and they operate across 7 days.