Our client is actively looking to recruit temporary Insurance Customer Service / Claims Advisors to join their growing team in Ipswich. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business that provides a wide range of claims handling solutions across the UK motor, property, and legal claims sectors as well as excellent career progression.
These roles are working weekend shifts (Saturday’s and Sunday’s) and will involve:
- Answering the telephone and signing off calls in accordance to agreed procedures
- Responding to customer queries via email
- Ensuring correct prioritisation of workload and time management schedules are adhered to
- Ensuring all call backs promised are made within agreed timescales
- Liaising with all parties concerned by use of the telephone, email, and any other means appropriate
- Complaint handling within agreed company procedures
- Ensuring that policyholders are regularly updated and kept informed both verbally and in writing with regards to their ongoing query
The ideal applicant will have strong customer service experience, preferably gained from working within an office-based environment. Candidates with proven customer service experience gained from a retail environment, along with a genuine interest in building a career within the Insurance industry will also be considered.
It is essential that you possess a positive and self-confident approach when dealing with customers, as well as being able to demonstrate commercial awareness.
If you are available for work straight away or with only 1 weeks’ notice please get in touch immediately.
Although it is not guaranteed, some of our temporary assignments offer permanent opportunities upon successful completion of the assignment.