Our client, a large-scale business operating in Ipswich are looking to recruit a commercial administrator to join their team. If you are looking for a business that values their staff, promotes progression from within and has a great working environment you have found the right role to apply for! We have a history of recruiting for this client and have always had exceptional feedback from candidates, some of the candidates we have placed have already worked their way up the ladder, creating more positions to be filled.
The successful candidate will have a vital role in their customer service/administration function, providing updates to customers, providing technical reports and updating bespoke CRM systems.
· Updating bespoke CRM systems regarding client’s information, adhering to GDPR at all times.
· Helping customers with their queries or situations, drafting in help from other teams to solve problems efficiently
· Producing communication via email and letter, ensuring all communication is in company format
· Answering inbound telephone calls into the office
· Liaising with internal teams and assisting with workloads
Essential Skills Required:
· Candidates must have some degree of office experience, or be someone who is willing to be trained
· You must have 5 GCSE’s A-C including English and Maths or equivalent
· Exceptional pension contribution.
· Life assurance x4 basic salary
· Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
· Performance related bonus scheme
· Save as you earn scheme
· Retail discounts with 100’s of stores
· Qualifications paid for