My client, a well-respected shipping and logistics business based in Ipswich, is looking to recruit a Customer Service Clerk. In this role your main purpose will be to provide excellent customer service whilst ensuring documentation is processed accurately and to regulation.
- Handling and receipting of customer documentation.
- Printing and sorting of customer documentation.
- Checking documentation matches that of the company systems.
- Chasing missing documentation.
- Accurate use of Microsoft Excel.
- Accurate data entry on to company systems.
- Using supplier websites to obtain correct and accurate data.
- Communicating via email and telephone with client’s and suppliers.
- Working as part of a team.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a confident individual who is able to prioritise and work in a busy environment. You do not need experience in freight forwarding, you could be a level student who is keen for their first office job or someone with some experience in an office who is looking for a role in Logistics.
Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm (paid overtime may be required)
Driving licence / access to a vehicle would be Ideal due to office location.
If you are looking for an organisation that is forward thinking to continue your career, this could be the role for you!