A leading company within Ipswich, are looking for a Property/Conveyancing role within their team. Our client provides fantastic promotional opportunities and benefits which include additional qualifications, dedicated study time and a great supporting work culture and environment. They are just looking for a Law graduate!
Our client is a leading and prestigious company who provide charity events, fundraisers and regular social events for their staff. We consider this client one of the employers of choice in the area and progress their employees via a progression architecture which includes extra qualifications. The office is vibrant and welcoming which would make any recent law graduate or someone looking to take the next step in their career feel right at home.
This role will suit a candidate who has experience within a legal background which includes property or conveyancing. Recent Law Graduates will be considered.
- Assist the Team Manager and Senior Property Consultants to review, analyze and interpret property legal documents, to identifying risk & liability that falls outside company and regulatory standards, and recording risks and taking action as required to mitigate the risks identified.
- Assist the Team Manager and Senior Property team to identify and resolve where applicable ongoing property management issues arising from the files to ensure the smooth and compliant management of property and accuracy of system data for ongoing management.
- To maintain and develop relationships with internal and external customers including property tenants, solicitors, lenders, surveyors, and financial advisers to ensure accurate communication of information in respect of all processes, controls and requirements to manage customer expectations.
- Deliver a high level of quality, accuracy and consistency in the review of each property.
- Work successfully to project targets and deadlines.
- Understand and adhere to all relevant controls such as internal risk controls, data protection, money laundering and ensure compliance of all regulatory, business and legal requirements.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5 GCSE’s A-C Including English and Maths (or the equivalent)
- Degree in law or related subject