Our prestigious client who are one of Europe’s biggest companies within their field are looking for a Transport & Logistics Coordinator.
The experience isn’t too important, but you will be someone who can handle difficult situations. You will be working in a busy transport office alongside the transport supervisor and manager. You will ensure all transport related activities are completed in a timely manner.
You will also be providing support when required too.
This is an amazing opportunity to get stuck into a great career, with a large business with thousands of employee’s.
- Dealing with driver phone queries
- Assisting the transport Supervisor/Manager in compilation of weekly transport data and reports
- Carrying out routine checks on driving licenses for points and ensuring they do not exceed amount imposed
- Scheduling routes for the drivers
- Dealing with customer queries
- Ad hoc duties assigned by the transport supervisor/manager
- Ideally some customer service/administration experience
- Transport experience would be amazing and a plus!
- Someone with thick skin who can deal with busy roles
- Someone with a positive attitude