Time Appointments are working on behalf of a family-run business based in Ipswich who are looking for a Travel Coordinator to join their ever-growing company!
As a Travel Coordinator, you will provide logistical and administrative support for the Personnel Department and demonstrate the ability to keep abreast of constantly changing travel requirements.
- Book crew travel/transportation for crew signing on/off
- Have a detailed overview of Visa and other Travel Restrictions and inform interested parties of any changes
- Notify all relevant parties with regards embarking & disembarking Crew
- Create and update Staff and Personnel Movements to show all planned crew movements for at least a month in advance
- Handle all Travel Changes/Scheduled Changes
- Responsible for Car Hire and queries through company’s account with Alliance
- Complete Travel Credit Card expenses monthly
- Process crew data in personnel database
- Scan & Input documents
- Book cabins for crew when needed
- Check and approve relevant invoices
- Answer incoming calls and direct as necessary
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven general standard of education (GCSEs A-C including English and Maths or equivalent)
- Proficient in MS Office with expertise in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Travel Experience is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
For more details on this position and other roles we have available, please contact us today!