Time Appointments are pleased to be working on behalf of a Freight Forwarding company who are looking for a Transport Administrator to join their team at their Ipswich office.
- UK Operations, inclusive of dealing directly with clients on operational needs, quotations and liaising with suppliers to deliver on appropriate services.
- Liaising with internal Imports team and external clients to ensure jobs are covered and any issues quickly communicated and resolved.
- Build reliable 3rd party relationships with Hauliers to assist in covering work from all Ports.
- Building and maintaining client relations for continued business with customers
- Proactive approach to problem solving and opportunities.
- Administrative duties involved with the successful operation of the Transport team.
The ideal candidate must be able to problem solve and think outside the box to find solutions. It would be a distinct advantage for you to hold previous Transport Operation experience. A good understanding or Port systems and operations would also be advantageous.