Are you a whiz when it comes to VAT?
If you’re an enthusiastic, professional, and experienced accountant that’s looking for a new challenge in a great working environment, this one is for you…
Time Appointments is currently working with a leading accountancy firm with offices based all over East Anglia. The firm is looking to recruit a VAT Manager to join their fantastic VAT team.
What you will be doing:
- Provide VAT advisory services to a variety of clients, ranging from local owner managed businesses to larger organisations
- Support and attendance at all of our offices from time to time
- The role can be based in Norwich or Ipswich and time will be spent in both offices regularly as well as the firms’ other offices in the region.
- Work with the wider VAT team, managing a tax senior based in Norwich
What you’ll need to have:
- Fully ACCA, ACA or CTA qualified
- You will be technically proficient, experienced at dealing with VAT advisory projects and in dealing with HMRC, self-motivated, able to work to tight deadlines, have excellent interpersonal, presentation and supervisory skills together with an ability and interest in understanding their clients’ needs.
- Strong I.T skills
What you’ll get in return:
- 3 x salary Death in Service
- Pension scheme (salary exchange)
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Rewards for client referrals
- Social responsibility and charity support
- Social and sports activities
- Suggestion scheme and Innovation Fund
- Paid holiday and option to purchase additional holiday through salary exchange
- Corporate membership providing discounts on theatre and arts
- Market Leading MediCash Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Platinum credited training provider
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.