Our client, a strong performing company with highly experienced and skilled colleagues, are looking to expand and grow their warehousing operations and services by recruiting a Warehouse Administrator within their busy department. If you have warehouse administration experience, or transferable skills from within the Shipping & Logistics industry, this would be a perfect step into a great company.
This role will involve:
- Key Account management, dealing with some of the core clients for the warehousing and distribution requirements
- Maintaining a detailed approach to stock control and monitoring
- Liaising with the internal and external clients offering expertise, guidance and solutions depending on their needs
- Scheduling of client containers working with entire teams to ensure a timely unpack for clients
- Producing documentation for unpacks, picks, outbound through a variety of measures, whether this is Excel, Word or WMS.
- Working with the warehouse to ensure orders are dispatched on time and in expectations with clients requirements
- Dealing with 3rd party drivers, provision of collection paperwork and coordinating of bookings
Experience & Skills Required:
- Warehouse operations and administration experience will be an advantage
- Strong levels of communication with clients to ensure seamless services
- Understanding of port systems, transport operations and AEO procedures
- A proactive approach to problem solving and opportunities.
- Ability to learn