Do you LOVE working in a hands on role? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a business that is looking to progress you to a leadership role? Look no further!
Time Appointments are thrilled to be working on behalf an international and award winning business within the Shipping and Logistics sector in their search for a Warehouse Operative.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be responsible for:
- Picking pallets and Loading vehicles
- Ensure health and safety in the workplace in being maintained
- Checking of cargo in the ERTS area
- Completing and filing collection notes and uploading to files
- Printing delivery notes and pick information.
What do you need to apply?
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred but is not essential
- Have a great work ethic and can work well in a team
- Good IT skills
- Forklift license is a bonus but is not essential
What do you get?
- 1st class training including forklift licences paid for if not already had
- A very competitive salary
- Generous holiday and pension contributions
- HUGE Christmas party, usually based in London- fully paid for
- Great career progression opportunities
- The opportunity to gain further skills in an international and award winning business
- Free parking