Do you love leading a team? Do you enjoy working in a business that focuses on progression and appreciates its staff? This could be the role for you!
Time Appointments are thrilled to be working on behalf of an international and award winning business within the Shipping and Logistics sector in their search for a Warehouse Team Leader. As a Warehouse Team Leader you will be working alongside the Warehouse Supervisor and Warehouse Manager in supporting the team.
- Picking pallets and Loading vehicles
- Overseeing and assisting in devanning of containers
- GIS information can be completed to show the true figures of cargo moving in and out of the warehouse
- Devan reports to be completed and sent off to the operations team
- Monitor equipment and supplies and assist with orders
- Inputting information into the activity planner which shows the time taken to complete container devans
- Taking pictures of all trailers loaded to cover ourselves if ant issues or damages on delivery and then uploading to appropriate files
- Ensure health and safety in the workplace in being maintained
- Checking of cargo in the ERTS area
- Completing and filing collection notes and uploading to files
- Printing delivery notes and pick information.
So, what do you need to apply?
- Previous Warehouse Management experience is preferred but is not essential
- Have a great work ethic and can motivate a team to achieve
- Good IT skills
- Forklift license is a bonus but is not essential
What do you get?
- 1st class training including forklift licences paid for if not already had
- Generous holiday and pension contributions
- A very competitive salary
- HUGE Christmas party, usually based in London- fully paid for
- Great career progression opportunities
- The opportunity to gain further skills in an international and award winning business
- Free parking
- Lunch van that attends daily