Time Appointments are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a leading local business who is currently seeking to appoint a technically minded CAD Technician to join their successful team in Ipswich.
The role will require you to produce, check and process drawings and specifications, liaise with clients and different departments within the business, and check documentation such as specifications and survey reports.
To be considered for this role you need to have a good understanding and knowledge of the following:
- Roof waterproofing systems
- Industry codes of practice and regulations
- Part L and Thermal calculations
- Site surveys.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Technically minded and originate from a Construction Industry/Architectural background
- Knowledge and experience of CAD, and/or the ability to understand and interpret architectural drawings
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Proficient in the primary MS packages, particularly Excel
- Confident, competent, and professional in all aspects of your work
- Resilient, with the ability to handle pressure and multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
If you are successful with this role, you will be rewarded with a brilliant basic salary, fantastic working conditions along with the chance to progress your career within an industry leader.