Are you a credit control whiz?
If you’re a motivated, enthusiastic, and ambitious accounts assistant/credit controller looking to further your career, this one is for you…
Time Appointments is currently working with an amazing business based in Ipswich. The firm is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant with strong credit control experience.
What you will be doing:
- Pre-chase debt via phone and email to ensure it is ready for payment when it falls due
- Oversee the collection of overdue debt in accordance with payment terms.
- Sending out overdue letters (Dunning letters) in line with the monthly timetable.
- Monitor and ensure accounts are placed on stop if they remain unpaid.
What you’ll need to have:
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Sage 50: 2 years (Required)
- Office Administration: 2 years (Required)
What we can offer:
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.