Time Appointments are delighted to be working with a leading business who are currently recruiting for a passionate Customer Service Advisor to strength their busy Customer Service Department.
We are looking for a conscientious, responsible, and committed, hardworking individual to join a fast-paced working environment.
- Process orders via email or telephone and offer alternatives and delivery dates where necessary.
- Answer enquiries on any product in the catalogue, which may mean liaising with the purchasing team or manufacturers.
- Track deliveries for customers and request PODs from carriers.
- Offer special offers to create extra sales
- Make sure that each client receives the highest standard of customer services.
- Deal with the return of faulty / damaged products as well as shortages and overcharges.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner but will also have the forward-thinking mentality and the confidence to communicate with new and existing clients. You will have basic computer knowledge but most importantly you must have a good sense of humour and a “can do” attitude as you will be working within a small but proactive team.