Time Appointments are pleased to be working on behalf of a financial services provider who is looking to recruit an Office Administrator to join their busy team in their Ipswich Office.
You will be responsible for covering a variety of tasks, providing technical support to the brokers, and be able to switch between tasks effortlessly depending on priorities that arise on a day to day basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor daily payment and journal cash movement requests submitted by Investment Managers
- Assist the Investment Managers with any queries arising from the daily processes of the Payments & Journals section
- Processing of Debit and Credit interest
- Calculation of quarterly custody charges
- Processing of debit card transactions from clients
- Monitoring of client debt positions and communication with Investment Managers to ensure debt positions are cleared in a timely manner
- Managing and monitoring cash on Closed Accounts
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within Financial Services would be advantageous
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- A diligent worker with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills