Our client is looking for an experienced Freight Forwarder to join their friendly team. This role would be ideally suited to someone with minimum of 2 years’ experience in European Freight Forwarding, or someone who has worked for a European Trailer operator, and would already have a good understanding of the requirements regarding Customs procedures.
As a Freight Forwarder you will be responsible for…
- Arranging Haulage/Warehousing
- Liaising with clients to rectify any problems
- General administrative and booking duties
- Working quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Liaise with customers and clients efficiently
The successful individual will receive an exceptional working environment, free parking, salary reviews, company benefits, and brilliant opportunity for progression and intense and ongoing training to progress them in the business.