Are you looking for a career within financial services? Are you looking for a position where you can progress and receive ongoing training, development, and access to professional qualifications? If the answer is ‘yes’, this is the role for you!
Time Appointments are working on behalf of a prestigious financial services company based in Ipswich, who are currently looking for a Portfolio Administrator to join their fantastic team! As a Portfolio Administrator, you will be responsible for the administration of the Firm’s Multi-Manager and Portfolio Management Services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the current market, financial services, and gain experience within a reputable company.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the client database
- Monitoring of cash flows and stock transfers
- Monitoring existing portfolio cash levels
- Checking management fees, monitoring pay-aways, and journals
- Checking contract notes
- Proof-reading research content
- Keep records up to date
- Keep bond list up to date
- Gathering data for reports and meeting agenda items
- Production of reports
- Producing sample portfolios and presentations for prospective clients
- Drafting presentations/updates for client and internal meetings
- Answering enquiries from other internal teams
- Dealing with investment manager queries / requests
- Assisting colleagues with various admin tasks
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good standard of education, especially English and Maths
- Previous administration experience
- An interest in financial markets particularly Bonds, would be advantageous
- Good level of competency in Excel
If you like the idea of working for a reputable company, who will support your growth and development – this could be the perfect role for you!